This sweater recon is based on this tutorial I found on Craftster.org. I tweaked the steps a bit.
- Try on and mark sleeves
- Put on dress dummy and mark under bust
- Lay flat and cut off excess and up the center front
- Place top on dress dummy and arrange the wrap, mark the excess to be cut off and complete any needed gathers under the boob. Pinch and pin on the sides will most likely be needed for fit as well. Make sure to mark the cross over well.
- Cut off any excess and finish raw edge of the neckline.
- Sew bottom of sweater to the top and complete the same with the sleeves
- Finish the edges of the bottom and the sleeves with a tight lettuce edge.